Today is my best day!! In this chinese new year.. And between the event and my daily lifestyle.. Like writing MP and writing awareness journey.. Wow.. It really do have affected.. And i am awared that these few days i didnt write so much awareness and also missed few days for my MP.. And i am awared that actually this so called Events in life comes.. It is a good time to practice the discipline muscle again!! And yeah.. I pick up again today.. to write my own journal with pen.. And also being on track on MP again... Wow!! Is really a great start!! And thank you for always being there!!
今天是我最美好的一天!!在这个农历新年。。然后呢,就在这个节日和我每天的生活模式。。就像写MP和亲笔写觉察日记。。哇!真的是有影响啊!我觉察到这几天我没有写很多的觉察日记,也好几天都没写MP。。我觉察到其实这些我们生命里所谓的节日的到来,都是很好的机会来给我们练习自律的机会!是的!今天我又重新拿起了我的笔!然后再回到写MP的轨道上了!哇!!这真是一个很好的开始!!谢谢你一直都在这里!
And in these few days.. I felt that my inner confidence grows alot.. And today.. I went to Maybank and wanna open a savings account.. And i only found out that if wanna open a personal savings account, that requires my payslip statement or my EPF statements.. And this time i still do my best and ask them if there is possibilities and other ways that i can do? And by asking that question i felt great for myself coz i know that i already bring my new self into my daily life now.. And also i no longer being limited from the title.. and like banker last time for me this title is like very high educated person, and i must speak good english only i can communicate with them.. Wow.. What a big illusion.. And this time when i talk with the banker, i am awared that wow.. I am no longer being limited by the so called ranking or title now.. And also now i know how to ask the right question and focus on it, and looking for the right person to ask.. Wow.. And also today.. I found out that my english speaking really improves so much!! Hehehe!! Yeahhh!! Today is my best day!!
在这几天里,我感觉到我的内在的信心成长了很多。。还有今天呢,我去Maybank要开一个储蓄户口。。然后我发现到原来要开一个个人的储蓄户口需要到我的每个月的薪水单或是我的公积金的单!在这个时候里我还是做到我的最好再问他们说还有什么可能性或者是有什么可以行得通的方法?在问这个问题的时候,我为我自己感觉到骄傲!因为我知道我已经把新的我带进我每天的生活里了。我再也不会受到头衔的限制了。。 就像以前我总觉得银行家的头衔对我来说是一个学历很高的人,然后我一定要说很好的英文才可以和他们一起沟通。。 哇!!这真的是一个很大的幻觉!这次当我和这个银行家说话的时候,我发现到我真的没有被所谓的头衔或者是阶级所被限制。然后呢,我现在学会怎么样问对的问题然后专注在那里,然后去找到对的人来问,哇!! 还有今天!我的说得英文真的进步了很多!!!耶!!!今天是我最美的一天!!

No comments:
Post a Comment