Thursday, January 23, 2014



Oh yeahhh!! Today is my best day!!! This today lesson is about opportunity!!! And actually i met some challenges in my relationship with my family.. And that doesnt just happen in one day... And that was happening since my childhood and till now.. And today i choose to plant a new seed into the relationship.. That at least i choose to respond instead of REACT.. And this really helps me to strengthen my core muscle.. That about being conscious about my choice.. Choice to drop into the anger or rage or the negative energy? Or, choose to face to face with the energy and choose not to own the energy or take it personally.. And that lets me learn about the four agreement teaching.. Do not take things personally.. That what others say is only coming out from their perspective.. That we never know what they had been encounter before.. Or what really brings them till to day.. And having the compassion for myself and others is also one of the best key!!! Yeah!!! I am grateful that day in day out!! I choose to be my best for taking responsible for my one wild awesome life!! And Yeahhh!!! I am BEING the BEST that I AM!!! And i am grateful that i am on this amazing journey!! CV helps me so so so much in my life!! Giving Years to my Lfe and bringing Life to my Years!!! Today is my best day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment